Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Entertainment

Just last month my wife and I decided to get Hulu Plus and XBox live. We love that you can watch anything you want on your computer, iPhone, and TV. I even watch movies every-now-and-then on my way home on the bus via my iPhone. Both plans together are costing us around $16 a month - way better than cable! Another thing about it I love, is there are virtually no commercials. I have been watching episodes of the X-Files without a single commercial. The only disadvantage is you don't get to see all of the shows on television nor do you get to see them as soon. However, I don't watch that many shows on TV. In fact I didn't even watch TV for several years and so don't miss it much. So the few shows I like to watch are on Hulu anyway. You can also see any TV show that Hulu has any time you want. No waiting and virtually no commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment