Saturday, September 17, 2011

LEED Exams

I just passed the U.S. Green Building Council LEED AP BD+C exam today! I studied for this for over three weeks which took about 60+ hours reading the BD+C Reference Guide. I feel sorry for my wife during this time as I had very little time for family activities these last few weeks. I am glad it is over though. I passed the LEED Green Associate test over a month ago and wanted to take the BD+C exam shortly after. Some of the questions asked in the Green Associate exam came from the BD+C Reference Guide so I wanted to take the LEED AP exam with that information still in my mind so I wouldn't have to study as much. I am so glad I can now put on my Resume that I am a LEED Accredited Professional. This also means I can be a team leader in projects aiming for LEED Certified buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment